MIRG at ISMIR 2014 Conference
by Emmanouil • October 26, 2014 • News
The Music Informatics Research Group will present its current research at the 2014 International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference, which will take place on 27-31 October in Taipei, Taiwan. The list of papers from MIRG is as follows:
- Cherla, S., Weyde, T., and d’Avila Garcez, A. (2014). Multiple viewpoint melodic prediction with fixed-context neural networks.
- Sigtia, S., Benetos, E., Cherla, S., Weyde, T., d’Avila Garcez, A., and Dixon, S. (2014). An RNN-based music language model for improving automatic music transcription.
- Benetos, E., Badeau, R., Weyde, T., and Richard, G. (2014). Template adaptation for improving automatic music transcription.
We are also presenting:
- A poster in the MIREX 2014 Session entitled “Multiple-F0 estimation and note tracking using a variable-Q transform“.
- A demo in the Late-breaking and Demo Session entitled “Visualising chord progressions in music collections: a Big Data approach“.
We are finally organising a discussion in the Unconference Session entitled “Big Data for music analysis and musicology“.